VIETNAM ENTRY APPROVAL LETTER SERVICE FOR FOREIGNERS
Applying for a Vietnam entry approval letter for foreigners is currently a matter of great interest to many people. People still often wonder whether Vietnam entry approval letter for foreigners in 2023 must be submitted in person or online? And often will not know if your case is exempt from applying for a Vietnam entry approval letter or not? Or many cases need urgent entry information for foreigners? The application file for the Vietnam entry approval letter has been suspended with no results? All these problems will be solved by Vietnam visa services for you.
Today, Vietnam visa services will work with you to solve the questions you often encounter above!
I. What is the Vietnam entry approval letter for foreigners?
Vietnam entry approval letter with English name as Vietnam entry approval letter, Vietnam entry permit, is the written approval of the Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security, allowing the individual named on the official letter to obtain a commercial visa and enter Vietnam to work. The Vietnam entry approval letter for foreigners issued by the Immigration Department.
Vietnam entry approval letter to Vietnam showing the following information:
● Information about foreigners who will enter Vietnam
● Name and address of organization or enterprise inviting to sponsor foreigners
● Time limit for foreigners to enter Vietnam
● The place to receive Vietnam visa visa, can be the Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate abroad or Vietnam’s international airport/border gate.
II. Classification of Vietnam entry approval letter in 2023
Depending on the criteria, the Vietnam entry approval letter is classified according to different types. As follows:
● According to the purpose of entry, the Vietnam entry approval letter to Vietnam is divided into:
○ Vietnam entry approval letter of tourist visa (guaranteed by travel companies in Vietnam),
○ Vietnam entry approval letter of visa for business, work (guaranteed by production and business companies… in Vietnam).
○ Vietnam entry approval letter to visit relatives (guaranteed by a company in Vietnam whose relatives are foreigners working) or (guaranteed by a foreigner with a relative of Vietnamese nationality).
● According to the visa receiving location, the Vietnam entry approval letter to Vietnam is divided into:
○ Vietnam entry approval letter to get visa at the airport/border gate.
○ Vietnam entry approval letter to get visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate General.
The following are details of each type of Vietnam entry approval letter in 2023
1. Tourist Vietnam entry approval letter
– Foreigner’s passport is valid for at least 6 months
– Date of entry and exit
– Expected airport of entry
– Address of residence in Vietnam
– Name and phone number of the person to be contacted (if any)-Time: 8 working days
Support for urgent request for 1 day, contact Hotline: 0919.125.118
2. Commercial Vietnam entry approval letter
Currently, foreigners applying for commercial Vietnam entry approval letter guaranteed by the company will submit them on the Online Public Service. The company needs to register a business account before submitting the application for guaranteeing the entry of foreigners.
– Have a valid passport or international travel document.
– Having agencies, organizations and individuals in Vietnam invite or guarantee, unless otherwise specified.
– Not falling into the cases where entry is not allowed as prescribed in Article 21 of THE LAW ON ENTRY, EXIT, TRANSIT AND RESIDENCE OF FOREIGNERS IN VIETNAM (consolidated document).
Besides, when you own the above visa types, you will meet the conditions to apply for a Work Permit in Vietnam, but will need many other documents.
3. Vietnam entry approval letter to visit relatives
– To be granted a Vietnam entry approval letter to visit relatives, foreigners need to have relatives to sponsor in Vietnam:
+ Relatives are foreigners residing in Vietnam to work, run the company, ….
+ Relatives are Vietnamese.
– Documents proving the kinship relationship, if it is a document issued by a foreign agency, it must be legally translated and notarized. Some countries are exempt from legalization of proof of relationship, details will be updated when providing documents.
– Personal records and other related documents.
– Processing time for applications is about 7 working days.
4. Vietnam entry approval letter for difficult nationality
Citizens with difficult nationality are often zoned as:
– African countries: all of Africa.
– South Asian countries: India, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka.
– Middle East countries: Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Yemen.
– Other countries: Albania, Ecuador.
– Not only that, for nationalities such as Afghanistan, Israel or some other Muslim countries…
III. Immigration consulting service to Vietnam
Applying for a Vietnam entry approval letter is any agency or organization that wants to invite foreigners to work, travel, or visit relatives in Vietnam but are not exempt from Vietnam entry approval letter needs to be done during this period. Although inviting agencies and organizations can prepare their own documents to apply for a Vietnam entry approval letter, not all units can do it easily.
Many units have come to Vietnam visa services’ Vietnam entry approval letter service after spending a lot of time and money:
● Find out the procedures and documents to prepare
● Incorrectly preparing documents as required.
With experience in making Vietnam entry approval letter to Vietnam since 2007, and Vietnam entry approval letter in the Covid and post-COVID period from the beginning of 2020, Vietnam visa services commits to:
● Efficiency: Successfully supported over 1,000 dossier sets since the outbreak of Covid.
● Convenience: Bringing perfect Vietnam entry approval letter service, with a closed process.
● Diversified support: Support all cases of dossiers, nationalities and requests for fast Vietnam entry approval letter, only from 3-7 working days.
● Professional: Timely consulting, experts fluent in foreign languages.
● Transparency: Clear costs, no costs incurred.
● Diversity of services: Support other services after foreigners enter, including:
○ Vietnam work permit service
○ Vietnam temporary residence card service
○ Vietnam entry approval letter service
○ Vietnam visa extension service
Vietnam visa services contact information
Address: 54 Phan Dang Luu, Ward 5, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Need Vietnam entry approval letter, Get Vietnam visa services Now!